- there was some humor (or attempts of it) by presenters
- the book this course is based on is very good, at least the few pages of it that I managed to read
- the interviews with the original inventors of some of the methods were cool!
- the quizzes were rather cryptic and of very variable difficulty, especially the ones concerning R
- if you answered incorrectly then "show answer" was sometimes very helpful and other times not at all
In conclusion, the course helped me see and understand some new aspects of modeling. As it was my main goal anyway, then it's all good.